Hotel phone systems, Hospitality phone systems, and Resort phone systems.
Toshiba CIX670 phone system for business and offices
Toshiba’s Strata® CIX670 business communications system is the perfect solution for a headquarters site that is networked to small or remote offices or retail/restaurant locations.
It unifies, coordinates, and streamlines all your communications with comprehensive solutions for a full range of telecommunication needs. Add valuable options like Voice Mail/Auto Attendant/Unified Messaging, Automatic Call Distribution, Voice Over Internet Protocol, Strata Net multiple system networking, Strata Call Manager unified communications, FeatureFlex™ adaptability and customization tools, and more to improve your business’ productivity and customer service.
Powerful Strata CIX670 IP Telephone System Features and Capabilities
Supporting up to 672 ports, the Strata CIX670 system is designed for up to 560 users and can be networked with other Strata CIX systems, from another CIX1200 down to the CIX40. The system integrates voice, data networking, and applications solutions to deliver a superior return on your investment.
- Expandable up to 672 ports-and even more by networking multiple IP systems with Strata Net multi-system networking
- Voice Mail and voice processing capabilities include Auto Attendant, Voice Mail, Unified Messaging, Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Text-to-Speech (TTS), and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities
- Call Center features allow you to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced Voice Mail Applications can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions available with integrated SoftIPT softphones, cordless and wireless telephones, gives you full telephone functionality outside the office
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
- Strata CIX670 Brochure
Toshiba’s Media Application Server (MAS) connects to Strata CIX IP Systems via Ethernet and hosts a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform.
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- FeatureFlex™ features customization/adaptability tools
- Call Manager unified communications
- Video Conferencing, file sharing, and collaboration solutions
- Browser-based system administration
All Toshiba’s Strata CIX systems allow you to build the communication system your business needs now, and lets you expand as your needs grow. It is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.
Hotel Phone Systems
DuVoice Hotel Phone System Management
Avaya Hotel Phone Systems
GuestWorks System - Designed as a turnkey solution for businesses in the hospitality industry, the GuestWorks System provides DEFINITY capabilities and reliability plus features especially helpful and productive for this industry. For example, it offers automatic wake-up calling services, accurate guest record-keeping from check-in to check-out, and in-room connectivity for fax machines and laptop PCs. It also has a variety of features and tools to enhance staff productivity and reduce costs.