Hospital Phone Systems, Medical Office phone systems, Doctor’s office phone systems, and Physicians phone systems.
Hospital and Medical Office Phone Systems
ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions (40 to 10000 stations)
ShoreTel – Overview
ShoreTel IP Phone Systems unify business communication methods into a single, easy-to-manage, and simple-to-use solution that was designed from the ground up for IP networks. We are strategically located to provide ShoreTel solutions in Colorado (Denver, Boulder, Longmont, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Vail, and Summit County), Wyoming (Cheyenne, Laramie), and New Mexico (Albuquerque, Sante Fe, Las Vegas).
ShoreTel – Video center
Is your business or enterprise looking for a new premised based unified communications solution. Watch these videos to see how ShoreTel may the be solution for you:
ShoreTel - is “brillantly simple”
Here is a video that shows how the award winning ShoreTel IP communicator works simply to improve your productivity:
Here is a video tutuorial that shows you how to operate your ShoreTel IP phone:
Here are some ShoreTel customer testimonials:
ShoreTel – resource center
- ShoreTel Demonstration video
- ShoreTel Testimonial video
- ShoreTel Training video
- Solutions Overview
- Unified Communication Switches
- IP Phone Overview
- IP Phone Specifications
- IP Phones
- Contact Center Solutions
- Conference Call Support
- Call Director
- System Management Overview
- Call Manager Overview
- Information for Education institutions
- Information for State, Local, and Federal Government
AVST CallXpress – Voice Mail System
AVST CallXpress offers PBX digital and IP integration with most all PBX manufacturers (Cisco, NEC, Avaya, Toshiba, Alcatel, ShoreTel, etc.). What’s more is that CallXpress allows for simultaneous integrations and world class management of multiple email servers from a single access point.
- Allows you to access all of your messages (voice, fax, email) from one terminal.
- No charge per mailbox
- Conditional Greetings
- Multi-Option Menus
- Multiple Message Queues
- Question & Answer Mailboxes
- Single Key Call-Back (requires ANI on PBX)
- Cascading Notification
- Email notification (no Unified Messaging license required)
- Shared Extensions
- Shared Message Waiting Lights (MWI)
- Trusted Log-in
- Touch-tone & Web Interface
- Public & Personal Distribution Lists
CallXpress Document Center
- CallXpress 8.1 Overview
- Sales Brochure
- Quick Reference Card
- Boards Cards Slots 101
- Server Specifications
- VMX-Serenade Octel-Aria replacement
AVST CallXpress offers the most robust and unified messaging options:
- Server-based UM – Single store of all messages on the e-mail server
- Client-based UM – e-mail message on one server and voice/fax messages on another server
- Secure UM – Secure web-based access to voice and fax messages
- Simplified UM – Copies of voice and fax messages are forwarded to the users’s e-mail account
Avaya IP Office (analog, T1, & SIP) (8 to 360 stations)
Avaya IP Office is an all-in-one solution specially designed to meet the communications challenges facing small and medium-sized businesses. Due to its modular design, the solution can scale from 2 to 360 extensions to meet the needs of home offices, stand-alone businesses, and networked branch and head offices. Built on Avaya’s latest advancements in converged voice and data technology, small to mid-sized businesses can benefit from many of the advantages sophisticated communications deliver to their operations.
NEC SV8300 Phone Systems (up to 1,500 stations)
- I would like to purchase a NEC SV8300 phone system solution
- I am having problems my NEC SV8300 phone system solution
NEC SV8300 Phone
The NEC SV8300 phone system communications Server is a powerful enterprise communications solution that is reliable, scalable and energy-efficient. It is an advanced application server that supports voice, uni?ed communications and mobility solutions, and is designed to easily and efficiently scale to meet the needs of growing businesses. As a member of the SV8000 family of pure IP systems, the SV8300 offers medium-size businesses the latest unified communications, softphone, and while sharing technology while SV8300’s IP and SIP support enables businesses to expand their communications globally.
NEC SV8300 Phone
NEC UM8700 support and service
In today’s challenging environment, organizations need to get more work done with less resources and time.
With NEC’s UNIVERGE UM8700, a powerful unified communications solution built on Applied Voice and Speech Technologies, Inc.’s (AVST) award winning CallXpress®, businesses and individual users can communicate more efficiently, respond more quickly and cut down on wasted time.
UM8700 turns a business’s telephone system into a productivity tool. It delivers a powerful suite of unified communications applications including advanced call processing, voicemail, unified messaging, personal assistant, fax, speech, and notification. These tools have been proven to enhance productivity of both individual users and businesses.
- Provides powerful unified communications applications
- Increases efficiency through user and business productivity-enhancing tools
- Supports mobile and remote workers
- Integrates seamlessly with current systems and saves money
- Delivers continuous high availability and disaster recovery maximizing uptime
- Works on either a distributed, centralized or mixed environment infrastructure
- Works in a virtualized environment
- Offers deployment flexibility
- Scales to fit a growing business’s needs
Avaya Communication Manager S8x00 – (800 to 50000 stations)
- I would like to purchase an Avaya Communication Manager
- I am having problems with my Avaya communication Manager
Avaya Media Servers and Avaya Media Gateways work together with Avaya MultiVantage Software and Avaya IP Telephones to deliver the many advantages of IP telephony over your existing data network. Using a single network to handle both voice and data communication can save you time and money by simplifying network administration and eliminating the need to buy and maintain two separate networks. Sending voice calls over your data network can reduce public network long distance charges a particular advantage in international calling. In addition, because these hardware components adhere to widely accepted standards, they make it easier to deploy applications such as unified messaging and customer relationship management across a multi-vendor data network. Their compatibility with the most popular application program interfaces encourages third-party developers to create useful new applications.
Avaya Aura™ is the core communications platform supporting unified communications and contact center solutions for midsize to large enterprises. It extends Communication Manager and enables SIP-based session management with innovative and powerful capabilities. Leveraging a revolutionary SIP architecture and virtualization technology, Avaya Aura simplifies complex networks and reduces infrastructure costs. Employees at any location can be connected regardless of the infrastructure the endpoints reside on. Avaya Aura enables faster and easier deployment of communications capabilities such as voice, video, messaging, and presence. As a result, productivity and business agility can be increased. Branch, Standard, and Enterprise Editions offer simple per user licensing. Additional software and hardware are offered to support various levels of scalability and redundancy.
Cisco Unified Communications Express (40 to 240 stations)
Deploying data and voice capabilities in a single, integrated routing platform to increase productivity, decrease costs, and lower total cost of ownership.
Many organizations have successfully lowered their total cost of ownership and increased employee productivity by consolidating data networks and implementing networked applications. Today, business conditions are driving technology trends that extend “enterprise-like” functions to small and medium-sized offices with a continued emphasis on lowering costs, increasing return on investment, and boosting productivity. The widely deployed, proven portfolio of the Cisco® Call Manager Express provides data routing functions with features such as robust quality of service, network security, encryption, VPN, firewall, and intrusion detection to address the business needs of small and medium-sized offices. Cisco also has continued to introduce a wide range of network modules and interface cards that have enhanced the business value of the router. These services include content delivery, voice gateway, wireless LAN, and a variety of other capabilities.
Toshiba Strata CIX1200 PBX – System Overview
Toshiba’s Strata® CIX™ 1200 business communications system is the perfect solution for a headquarters site that is networked to small or remote offices or retail/restaurant locations.
It unifies, coordinates, and streamlines all your communications with comprehensive solutions for a full range of telecommunication needs. Add valuable options like Voice Mail/Auto Attendant/Unified Messaging, Automatic Call Distribution, Voice Over Internet Protocol, Strata Net multiple system networking, Strata Call Manager unified communications, FeatureFlex™ adaptability and customization tools, and more to improve your business’ productivity and customer service.
Powerful Strata CIX1200 IP Telephone System Features and Capabilities
Supporting up to 1,152 ports, the Strata CIX1200 system is designed for up to 1,000 users and can be networked with other Strata CIX systems, from another CIX1200 down to the CIX40. A total of 128 sites can be networked to accommodate larger capacity or distributed configurations. The system integrates voice, data networking, and applications solutions to deliver a superior return on your investment.
- Expandable up to 1,152 ports-and even more by networking multiple IP systems with Strata Net multi-system networking
- Voice Mail and voice processing capabilities include Auto Attendant, Voice Mail, Unified Messaging, Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Text-to-Speech (TTS), and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities
- Call Center features allow you to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced Voice Mail Applications can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions available with integrated SoftIPT softphones, cordless and wireless telephones, gives you full telephone functionality outside the office
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
Toshiba’s Media Application Server (MAS) connects to Strata CIX IP Systems via Ethernet and hosts a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform.
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- FeatureFlex™ features customization/adaptability tools
- Call Manager unified communications
- Video Conferencing, file sharing, and collaboration solutions
- Browser-based system administration
All Toshiba’s Strata CIX systems allow you to build the communication system your business needs now, and lets you expand as your needs grow. It is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.