Voice and Unified Messaging
Business Voice Messaging Solutions - Products, Services, & Support
As an AVST partner we offer a comprehensive array of telecommunications products and services. Please contact us at 1-800-845-6780 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if we can be of help.
ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions (40 to 10000 stations)
ShoreTel – Overview
ShoreTel IP Phone Systems unify business communication methods into a single, easy-to-manage, and simple-to-use solution that was designed from the ground up for IP networks. We are strategically located to provide ShoreTel solutions in Colorado (Denver, Boulder, Longmont, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Vail, and Summit County), Wyoming (Cheyenne, Laramie), and New Mexico (Albuquerque, Sante Fe, Las Vegas).
ShoreTel – Video center
Is your business or enterprise looking for a new premised based unified communications solution. Watch these videos to see how ShoreTel may the be solution for you:
ShoreTel - is “brillantly simple”
Here is a video that shows how the award winning ShoreTel IP communicator works simply to improve your productivity:
Here is a video tutuorial that shows you how to operate your ShoreTel IP phone:
Here are some ShoreTel customer testimonials:
ShoreTel – resource center
- ShoreTel Demonstration video
- ShoreTel Testimonial video
- ShoreTel Training video
- Solutions Overview
- Unified Communication Switches
- IP Phone Overview
- IP Phone Specifications
- IP Phones
- Contact Center Solutions
- Conference Call Support
- Call Director
- System Management Overview
- Call Manager Overview
- Information for Education institutions
- Information for State, Local, and Federal Government
AVST CallXpress – Voice Mail System
AVST CallXpress offers PBX digital and IP integration with most all PBX manufacturers (Cisco, NEC, Avaya, Toshiba, Alcatel, ShoreTel, etc.). What’s more is that CallXpress allows for simultaneous integrations and world class management of multiple email servers from a single access point.
- Allows you to access all of your messages (voice, fax, email) from one terminal.
- No charge per mailbox
- Conditional Greetings
- Multi-Option Menus
- Multiple Message Queues
- Question & Answer Mailboxes
- Single Key Call-Back (requires ANI on PBX)
- Cascading Notification
- Email notification (no Unified Messaging license required)
- Shared Extensions
- Shared Message Waiting Lights (MWI)
- Trusted Log-in
- Touch-tone & Web Interface
- Public & Personal Distribution Lists
CallXpress Document Center
- CallXpress 8.1 Overview
- Sales Brochure
- Quick Reference Card
- Boards Cards Slots 101
- Server Specifications
- VMX-Serenade Octel-Aria replacement
AVST CallXpress offers the most robust and unified messaging options:
- Server-based UM – Single store of all messages on the e-mail server
- Client-based UM – e-mail message on one server and voice/fax messages on another server
- Secure UM – Secure web-based access to voice and fax messages
- Simplified UM – Copies of voice and fax messages are forwarded to the users’s e-mail account
NEC UCB (Unified Communications for Business)
NEC’s UC for Business (UCB) is a perfect unified communications (UC) solution for small to medium-sized businesses. This single server solution is designed to optimize your communications through the convergence of communication channels and business processes. It enables your employees to collaborate more effectively across the enterprise and helps to improve their overall productivity.
- Single server environment enables simplified administration.
- Rich Presence provides valuable information on people’s whereabouts and availability.
- Desktop telephony and Microsoft® Office Outlook® integration simplifies call handling and enables users to manage all their communications from their desktop.
- Sophisticated contact center and operator functionality addresses the unique requirements of these important customer touch points.
- Third-party integration allows organizations to connect UCB with other business applications easily and cost-effectively.
UCB is supported on all of NEC’s UNIVERGE® SV8000 Series Communications Servers. InUCB for the SV8100 and SV8300 gives you the option of running UCB on an internal server blade that comes already licensed and pre-configured for ease of installation and implementation.
NEC UCB references
- NEC UCB phone system console operator reference
- NEC UCB phone system DeskAgent reference
- NEC UCB phone system DeskSupv reference
- NEC UCB phone system Executive desktop insight User Mailbox reference
- NEC UCB phone system Executive Desktop reference
- NEC UCB phone system SV8100 PBX UCB programming guide
- NEC UCB phone system SV8300 PBX UCB programming guide
- NEC UCB phone system UCB server software installation guide
- NEC UCB phone system UM for Exchange2010 install guide
- NEC UCB phone system VM Phone reference
NEC UM8700 support and service
In today’s challenging environment, organizations need to get more work done with less resources and time.
With NEC’s UNIVERGE UM8700, a powerful unified communications solution built on Applied Voice and Speech Technologies, Inc.’s (AVST) award winning CallXpress®, businesses and individual users can communicate more efficiently, respond more quickly and cut down on wasted time.
UM8700 turns a business’s telephone system into a productivity tool. It delivers a powerful suite of unified communications applications including advanced call processing, voicemail, unified messaging, personal assistant, fax, speech, and notification. These tools have been proven to enhance productivity of both individual users and businesses.
- Provides powerful unified communications applications
- Increases efficiency through user and business productivity-enhancing tools
- Supports mobile and remote workers
- Integrates seamlessly with current systems and saves money
- Delivers continuous high availability and disaster recovery maximizing uptime
- Works on either a distributed, centralized or mixed environment infrastructure
- Works in a virtualized environment
- Offers deployment flexibility
- Scales to fit a growing business’s needs
Avaya CallPilot – Nortel CallPilot Unified Messaging
CallPilot is a unified messaging application for businesses using Norstar, Meridian 1 PBX phone systems, Meridian SL-100, Succession 1000, Business Communications Manager, and CPE Centrex systems. It combines voicemail, e-mail and fax messages into a single mailbox — accessible by phone or any browser-enabled PC. CallPilot Unified messaging provides a compelling solution for businesses that are looking at reducing costs, improving productivity, and staying connected to their customers and suppliers.